SNC Seaport-e Services
Contract Number: N00178-11-D-6678
Period of Performance: 06/28/2011 through 04/04/2014
In 2002, the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) promulgated Seapower 21. Seapower 21 provides a framework to align, organize and integrate the U.S. Navy to meet the wide variety of challenges that lie ahead. The CNO called upon the entire Navy to find ways to become more efficient and effective. To meet Seapower 21 objectives and to increase efficiency, the NAVSEA Warfare Centers established the Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle, using a web-based, e-business procurement Portal, to facilitate performance-based service acquisition, leverage buying power, improve business intelligence and reduce cycle time. In October 2004, the Virtual SYSCOM Commanders formalized an agreement to expand the ordering community of SeaPort-e to include all Virtual SYSCOM activities and to leverage the success of SeaPort-e in achieving the aforementioned objectives across the Virtual SYSCOM. Additionally, other activities, including the Military Sealift Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps have chosen to use SeaPort Enhanced.
SNC services within the functional areas identified below, may be performed under this contract for new product areas, programs, or missions, which are assigned to these activities during the life of the contract. Additionally, activities may provide limited support under this contract to other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or Joint agencies for work that is integrally related to product areas and mission.
Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into functional services areas as follows:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, Systems Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information Systems (IS) Development and Information Assurance
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation
- Logistics Support
- Training Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
SeaPort-e contracts: For information on the SeaPort-e contract, assistance in ordering, or help with products or services, or customer satisfaction with the services performed, please choose from the following options:
Write SeaPort-e at:
3076 Centreville Rd Suite 200
Herndon, VA 20171
Technical Instructions will be posted as Task Orders are awarded.
- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Jul 24, 2014: Tuskegee University Joins Sierra Nevada Corporation’sDream...
- Jul 23, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Selected to ProvideMulti-Mission A...
- Jul 23, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Cooperative Understandin...
- Jul 22, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Completes MajorDream Chaser® N...
- Jul 17, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded Second Phase Contract toAi...
- Bloomberg: Betty Liu Interview with SNC's Space Systems Head Mark Sirangelo
- ABC News Sunday Spotlight: The Next Space Race
- Bloomberg: A Space Company You Haven't Heard of Worth Billions
- Bloomberg: The Battle to Build the Next Shuttle
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News