Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) has business areas registered to either AS9100 rev C, AS9110, and ISO9001:2008. We have been formally appraised to the CMMI-DEV v1.3 Maturity Level 3 by the SCAMPI V1.3A appraisal method at two sites. We have a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certified Repair Station (with a second one pending). SNC has also been granted Parts Manufacturing Authority (PMA) by the FAA.
Click the links above to see the attached certificates/letter.
"Our employees are committed to total customer satisfaction through the use of defined processes that translate all requirements into high quality, cost effective products and services. Through execution and continual improvement of these processes, we strive to meet these requirements while exceeding our customers' expectations each and every time."
Supplier Diversity Policy
Sierra Nevada Corporation is committed to ensuring supplier diversity is integrated into our strategic sourcing and procurements processes to generate increased opportunities for our diverse suppliers. We are always looking for innovative diverse suppliers in emerging areas of our business that together with SNC can provide world-class products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Maximum practicable opportunity is given to disadvantaged, minority-owned, woman-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, and HUBZone business enterprises to participate as suppliers of materials and services to SNC.
- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Aug 11, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Recognizes International Space Un...
- Aug 06, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Dream Chaser® ProgramAnnou...
- Aug 04, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation and BioServe Cooperation Agreement...
- Aug 01, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation and Lockheed Martin UnveilFirst Dr...
- Jul 24, 2014: Tuskegee University Joins Sierra Nevada Corporation’sDream...
- Bloomberg: Betty Liu Interview with SNC's Space Systems Head Mark Sirangelo
- ABC News Sunday Spotlight: The Next Space Race
- Bloomberg: A Space Company You Haven't Heard of Worth Billions
- Bloomberg: The Battle to Build the Next Shuttle
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News