- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Ranked as one of "World's Top 10 Most
Innovative Companies in Space" by Fast Company Magazine
- Sierra Nevada Corporation and Houston Airport System
Sign Letter of Intent to ExploreDream Chaser® Teaming Opportunities
at the Houston Space Port
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded CREW MEU SOC Contract
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Named NCET
"Aerospace Company of the Year"
- Sierra Nevada Corporation and Lockheed Martin
Expand Dream Chaser Orbital Vehicle Manufacturing
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News
- KRNV MyNews4.com
SNC’s has business areas registered to either AS9100 rev C, AS9100 rev B, AS9110, AS9120, and ISO9001:2008. We have been formally assessed a CMMI-DEV + IPPD V1 2 at ML3 at two sites. We have a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certified Repair Station (with a second one pending). SNC has also been granted Parts Manufacturing Authority (PMA) by the FAA. Click the links above to see the attached certificates/letter.
SNC Quality Policy
"Our Employees are committed to total customer satisfaction through the use of defined processes that translate customer requirements into high quality, cost effective products and services. Through execution and continual improvement of these processes, we strive to exceed our customer’s requirements each and every time."
SNC Supplier Diversity Policy
SNC is committed to ensuring supplier diversity is integrated into our strategic sourcing and procurements processes to generate increased opportunities for our diverse suppliers. We are always looking for innovative diverse suppliers in emerging areas of our business that together with SNC can provide world-class products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Maximum practicable opportunity is given to disadvantaged, minority-owned, woman-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, and HUBZone business enterprises to participate as suppliers of materials and services to SNC.