- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Dream Chaser® Testing Begins at NASA Dryden, Langley
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Shipment of Dream Chaser® Flight Vehicle to NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- Sierra Nevada Corporation's Dream Chaser® Spacecraft System Passes Third Milestone With Successful Integrated System Safety Design Review
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Hosts Charity Golf Tournament Supporting STEP2 of Reno
- SNC's Hybrid Rocket Engines Power SpaceShipTwo on its First Powered Flight Test
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News
- KRNV MyNews4.com
Sierra Nevada News & Press Releases
Sierra Nevada Corporation awarded contract for Simple Key Loaders
Sparks, NV – June 11, 2012 – Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) was awarded a $250,000,000 firm-fixed-price and cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for the procurement of the Simple Key Loaders, Foreign Military Sales kits, spares and repair and engineering support services. The contract was issued through U.S. Army Contracting Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, in support of Program Executive Office Command Control Communication-Tactical objectives.
The Simple Key Loader has been fielded the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy, U.S. Marine Corps and other agencies supporting Department of Defense missions and objectives. It has also been fielded by North Atlantic Treaty Organization member nations through Foreign Military Sales. The Simple Key Loader enables secures communications by providing an efficient secure electronic key distribution of Communication Security keys and mission data into End Crypto Units. The device supports profiles for over 150 End Crypto Units across Department of Defense and is on a clear path to support Program Executive Office Command Control Communication-Tactical Key Management Infrastructure key management strategy which includes NATO and Coalition Forces.
About Sierra Nevada Corporation: Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is one of America’s fastest growing private companies based on its significant expansion and reputation for rapid, innovative, and agile technology solutions in electronics, aerospace, avionics, space, propulsion, micro-satellite, aircraft, communications systems and solar energy. Under the leadership of CEO Fatih Ozmen and Chairman and President Eren Ozmen, SNC employs over 2,100 people in 31 locations in 16 states. SNC’s six unique business areas are dedicated to providing leading-edge solutions to SNC’s dynamic customer base.
SNC is also the Top Woman-Owned Federal Contractor in the United States. Over the last 30 years under the Ozmen’s leadership, SNC has remained focused on providing its customers the very best in diversified technologies to meet their needs and has a strong and proven track record of success. The company continues to focus its growth on the commercial sector through internal advancements and outside acquisitions, including the emerging markets of renewable energy, telemedicine, nanotechnology, cyber and net-centric operations. For more information on SNC visit www.sncorp.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: email@example.com or 775-331-0222.