- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Dream Chaser® Testing Begins at NASA Dryden, Langley
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Shipment of Dream Chaser® Flight Vehicle to NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- Sierra Nevada Corporation's Dream Chaser® Spacecraft System Passes Third Milestone With Successful Integrated System Safety Design Review
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Hosts Charity Golf Tournament Supporting STEP2 of Reno
- SNC's Hybrid Rocket Engines Power SpaceShipTwo on its First Powered Flight Test
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News
- KRNV MyNews4.com
Sierra Nevada News & Press Releases
Fatih Ozmen and Eren Ozmen Recognized by the Nevada Military Support Alliance (NMSA) at its First Annual Gala
Sparks, NV – May 8, 2011 – On Saturday May 7, 2011, Fatih and Eren Ozmen were recognized by the Nevada Military Support Alliance (NMSA). The Ozmen’s life story illustrates their continuous efforts to give back to our nation and community, including their alma mater the University of Nevada/Reno. Over 700 guests were in attendance. As a result of the Gala, the NMSA was able to raise in excess of $500,000.
About The Nevada Military Support Alliance
The Mission of the NMSA is to organize and inspire community support to meet the needs of Nevada’s Service Members and our Veterans. The catalysts for the formation of NMSA are its current Chairmen, Perry DiLoreto, Chairman, Maj. Gen. (Ret) Ron Bath, Vice Chairman and Joe Brown, Esq., Vice Chairman. The NMSA’s purpose is to provide unparalleled support to Nevada’s military service men and women and their families.
About Sierra Nevada Corporation
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is one of America’s fastest growing private companies based on its significant expansion and reputation for rapid, innovative, and agile technology solutions in electronics, aerospace, avionics, space, propulsion, micro-satellite, aircraft, communications systems and solar energy. Under the leadership of CEO Fatih Ozmen and President and CFO Eren Ozmen, SNC employs over 2100 people in 31 locations in 16 states. SNC’s seven unique business areas are dedicated to providing leading-edge solutions to SNC’s dynamic customer base.
SNC is also the Top Woman-Owned Federal Contractor in the United States. Over the last 30 years under the Ozmen’s leadership, SNC has remained focused on providing its customers the very best in diversified technologies to meet their needs and has a strong and proven track record of success. The company continues to focus its growth on the commercial sector through internal advancements and outside acquisitions, including the emerging markets of renewable energy, telemedicine, nanotechnology, cyber and net-centric operations. For more information on SNC visit www.sncorp.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-331-0222