- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Dream Chaser® Testing Begins at NASA Dryden, Langley
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Shipment of Dream Chaser® Flight Vehicle to NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- Sierra Nevada Corporation's Dream Chaser® Spacecraft System Passes Third Milestone With Successful Integrated System Safety Design Review
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Hosts Charity Golf Tournament Supporting STEP2 of Reno
- SNC's Hybrid Rocket Engines Power SpaceShipTwo on its First Powered Flight Test
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News
- KRNV MyNews4.com
Sierra Nevada News & Press Releases
SNC receives the 2010 Diamond Aviation Maintenance Technician Award
Hagerstown, MD – March 30th, 2011 – Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Hagerstown Business Area was honored on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011 by the Federal Aviation Administration in recognition of their exemplary participation in the Aviation Maintenance Technician Program and for their outstanding FAA Safety Performance in 2010. SNC received the FAA’s most prestigious “Diamond Aviation Maintenance Technician Award” for the second year in a row.
Also during the Presentation of the Diamond Aviation Technician Award, The FAA awarded one of their most prestigious individual awards to an SNC/IMS employee titled “The Charles Taylor Master Mechanic Award”. The SNC/IMS employee was recognized for having 50 years of service in the Aviation Industry. This honor has only been given to 4 other people in the past 10 years in this area according to Anthony Serio, FAA Presenter.
About Sierra Nevada Corporation
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is one of America’s fastest growing private companies based on its significant expansion and reputation for rapid, innovative, and agile technology solutions in electronics, aerospace, avionics, space, propulsion, micro-satellite, aircraft, communications systems and solar energy. Under the leadership of CEO Fatih Ozmen and President and CFO Eren Ozmen, SNC employs over 2100 people in 31 locations in 16 states. SNC’s seven unique business areas are dedicated to providing leading-edge solutions to SNC’s dynamic customer base.
SNC is also the Top Woman-Owned Federal Contractor in the United States. Over the last 30 years under the Ozmen’s leadership, SNC has remained focused on providing its customers the very best in diversified technologies to meet their needs and has a strong and proven track record of success. The company continues to focus its growth on the commercial sector through internal advancements and outside acquisitions, including the emerging markets of renewable energy, telemedicine, nanotechnology, cyber and net-centric operations. For more information on SNC visit www.sncorp.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: email@example.com or 775-331-0222