- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Congratulates United Launch Alliance and Lockheed Martin on Successful Launch of MAVEN Spacecraft Mission
- Sierra Nevada Corporation's Dream Chaser® Featured on Discovery Channel Canada
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded Contract to Aide Pilots in Degraded Visual Environments
- Statement from Sierra Nevada Corporation Regarding Dream Chaser© Free-Flight Test
- National Guard Association of the United States Honors Sierra Nevada Corporation
with Patrick Henry Award
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News
- KRNV MyNews4.com
Sierra Nevada News & Press Releases
SNC and subsidiary MSI, make front page of SPACE NEWS INTERNATIONAL
Sparks, Nevada– July 14, 2008 – Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) and MicroSat Systems, Inc. (MSI) were featured on the front page of the May 12th edition of SPACE NEWS for their major satellite contract win (Click on SPACE NEWS link below to see the full article).
“SPACE NEWS Article” - Reprinted with permission of SPACE NEWS INTERNATIONAL.
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is a world-class prime system integrator and electronic systems provider known for its rapid, innovative, and agile technology solutions. Over its 46 year history, SNC has a strong and proven track record of delivering leading-edge and cost-effective high technology Electronics, Avionics, and Communications systems and solutions to our customers. SNC employs an extremely talented workforce of over 1300 people, all of whom are dedicated to satisfying our customer’s needs. Our seven different business area operate from over 30 locations in 20 states along with numerous customer support sites located throughout the world. Building on our success, SNC is expanding our tradition of excellence into the areas of Space, Telemedicine, nanotechnology, Energy, and Net-Centric Operations.