- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Dream Chaser® Testing Begins at NASA Dryden, Langley
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Shipment of Dream Chaser® Flight Vehicle to NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- Sierra Nevada Corporation's Dream Chaser® Spacecraft System Passes Third Milestone With Successful Integrated System Safety Design Review
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Hosts Charity Golf Tournament Supporting STEP2 of Reno
- SNC's Hybrid Rocket Engines Power SpaceShipTwo on its First Powered Flight Test
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News
- KRNV MyNews4.com
Sierra Nevada News & Press Releases
SNC’s Integrated Mission Systems Business Area Achieves ISO 9001:2000 Registration
Sparks, Nevada – January 18, 2008 – Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) announced today that its Integrated Mission Systems Business Area located in Hagerstown, Maryland, has been assessed and approved for ISO 9001:2000 registration.
The assessments were conducted by National Quality Assurance, USA, an independent third party ISO auditor approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) National Accreditation Board (ANAB). NQA-USA is based in Acton, MA.
IMS had been working toward registration under SNC’s ISO 9001:2000 certified Quality Management System (QMS) for well over a year. This achievement involved the sustained dedication of many individuals working across both functional and geographic boundaries. ISO registration under SNC’s QMS not only facilitates synergistic enterprise collaboration but also reinforces the process foundation that enables continued enterprise growth.
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is a world-class prime systems integrator and electronic systems provider known for its rapid, innovative, and agile technology solutions. Over its 46 year history, SNC has a strong and proven track record of delivering innovative and cost–effective high technology Electronics, Avionics, and Communications systems and solutions to our customers. SNC employs an extremely talented workforce of over 1100 people most of whom are scientists, engineers, or technical personnel with college or advanced degrees, and all of whom are dedicated to satisfying our customer’s needs. Our seven different business areas operate from 24 locations in 13 states along with numerous customer support sites located throughout the world.