SNC Attends FiestaCrow 2003
Sparks, Nevada – (April 22, 2003) – Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) received a Certificate of Appreciation for participating in the FiestaCrow ‘03 show in San Antonio, Texas. SNC subsidiaries, Plano Microwave Inc. (PMI) and Spectral Systems Inc. (SSI) , are long-time supporters of the Association of Old Crows organization and, together with SNC, participated in this year’s show, Full Spectrum Operations for Future Conflicts and Homeland Defense.
SNC, PMI and SSI continue to design and manufacture state -of-the-art defense
electronics systems for the United States Government.
SNC accepts award from
FiestaCrow Symposium Chairman, Mark Ashton (third from right)
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) headquartered in Sparks, Nevada, is a fast growing innovative and agile technology solutions corporation focusing on system integration electronics engineering; manufacturing; and aircraft modification. Our current focus is to specialize in the integration; design; development; installation; and servicing of complex airborne, ground, and ship-based systems for the U.S. Government, its prime contractors, and international customers.
SNC is a privately-held, woman owned business with a strong, stable and debt-free financial foundation that provides flexible low-risk and strong financial performance for our customers. We have invested heavily over the years in experienced people, modern facilities, and the state-of-the-art equipment needed to enhance our capabilities, development efforts to our customer’s technical advantage. SNC has over 1000 employees with 24 locations in 15 states across the United States.
SNC Enterprise Business Areas:
ISR - Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
CNS/ATM - Communication, Navigation, Surveillance & Air Traffic Mgmt
C4N - Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Networks
EW/RI - Electronic Warfare / Range Instrumentation
SST - System Sensors and Technology
IMS - Integrated Mission Systems
- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Jul 17, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded Second Phase Contract toAi...
- Jul 16, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation EstablishesInitial Communication t...
- Jul 10, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Successfully Completes the Acquisi...
- Jul 08, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Matures Dream Chaser® Space Sy...
- Jun 30, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Achieves Milestone for USAF’s Ad...
- Bloomberg: A Space Company You Haven't Heard of Worth Billions
- Bloomberg: The Battle to Build the Next Shuttle
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News