- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Congratulates United Launch Alliance and Lockheed Martin on Successful Launch of MAVEN Spacecraft Mission
- Sierra Nevada Corporation's Dream Chaser® Featured on Discovery Channel Canada
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded Contract to Aide Pilots in Degraded Visual Environments
- Statement from Sierra Nevada Corporation Regarding Dream Chaser© Free-Flight Test
- National Guard Association of the United States Honors Sierra Nevada Corporation
with Patrick Henry Award
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News
- KRNV MyNews4.com
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is a world-class prime systems integrator and electronic systems provider known for its rapid, innovative, and agile technology solutions. Fast-growing and widely diversified, SNC is a high-tech electronics, engineering, and manufacturing corporation that continues to expand our impressive portfolio of capabilities, programs, products and services.
SNC is a privately held company under the leadership of Chief Executive Officer, Fatih Ozmen and President, Eren Ozmen. Over the last 30 years under the Ozmen’s leadership, SNC has remained focused on providing its customers the very best in diversified technologies to meet their needs and has a strong and proven track record of success. Headquartered in Sparks, Nevada, SNC is the Top Woman-Owned Federal Contractor in the United States.
Since SNC was founded in 1963, the company has a strong tradition in developing and providing high technology electronics, avionics, and communications systems. Investing heavily over the years in people, processes, modern facilities, and the state-of-the-art equipment, SNC continues to enhance its technical advantage to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to exceed its customer’s needs. With numerous successful and diverse acquisitions, SNC continues to acquire new capabilities as it expands its tradition of excellence into new growth areas of Renewable Energy, Telemedicine, Nanotechnology, Cyber, Net-Centric Operations, Microsatellites and Human Space Flight.
SNC employs an extremely talented workforce of over 2,600 people most of whom are scientists, engineers, or technical personnel with college or advanced degrees, and all of whom are dedicated to satisfying customers' requirements. The company’s six Business Areas operate from 30 locations in 16 states along with numerous customer support sites located throughout the world. Please visit www.sncorp.com to learn more about SNC, its business area’s and the company’s capabilities, programs, products, and services.
To learn about exciting SNC career opportunities visit
Sierra Nevada Corporation
444 Salomon Circle
Sparks, NV 89434 U.S.A.
Email: General Information